RPM NETWORK REQUIREMENT

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I have tried to apply to RPM and i always get denied. everyone say that they need low requirements and there easy to get partnered with but i never had any luck with them. So i would like to know whats the requirement to get partnered with RPM:)

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I'm pretty sure this is RPM, but I believe they have a 2500 view per month requirement.

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
I suggest you wait and apply to the bigger and more profitable networks because it doesn't seem your getting very many views and if you don't have any views your not going to be able to make much money at the anyways.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I suggest you wait and apply to the bigger and more profitable networks because it doesn't seem your getting very many views and if you don't have any views your not going to be able to make much money at the anyways.
oh ok..it ain't even about the money i just want to try out this whole partnered thing that so many people is going crazy about lol

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
oh ok..it ain't even about the money i just want to try out this whole partnered thing that so many people is going crazy about lol
yeah, partnership is the only thing people in this form think about. :p

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
yeah, partnership is the only thing people in this form think about. :p
LOL it really is..i be laughing at it sometimes..i just want to have fun and entertain others i could care less about money and being partnered..i already got a job lol :p:D

CredenticHouse

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You dont have enough views for them to accept you :s They accept quite easily though, I got accepted when my channel was 15 days old :p

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
2500 views monthly. If you are not dedicated don't get partnered, it's a contract.