Royalty Free Music?

ChineseIrish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure if this is where this post goes but anyway.

I'd like to know if you guys know of a good place for good quality royalty free music? I know about the youtube audio library but the more variety the better.

A cool place that I found is Bensound.

HypnoticRawDog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of the time if you search free music on YouTube you can find a lot of good music. While most of it is dubstep unfortunately you can find some good artists who let anyone use their stuff for free.

Reactions: ChineseIrish

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never can go wrong with Kevin MacLeod
Although his music is everywhere on YouTube

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On soundcloud you can find some. Also if you find a song you like on there you can message the person and ask to use it, and they probably will let you.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since the audio library got updated I find I just use that now, there is no need to browse to audionautix and incompetech unless they offer other content there that I dont know about :D

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I stick to the Audio Library personally, I've always been able to find something on there so far.

Reactions: Michael

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I make music myself. I make electronic music, though I branch out and make all kinds of music. I've even been making music specifically for people in this forum. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to use any of my music for your videos (this goes for anyone in the YTtalk and YouTube community). I can make you music too, whether it be intro/outro music, background music, film music, etc. If you're interested, let me know and maybe I can be of some service to you.

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Impotech is always a good place to start! A lot of youtubers do use them but there's some pretty decent stuff on there!

Kiana Spiller

I've Got It
Reaction score
Incompetech.com has good royalty free music :). A couple of my favorites from there are called Care Free and Life of Riley.[DOUBLEPOST=1444518008,1444517724][/DOUBLEPOST]Incompetech.com has good royalty free music :). A couple of my favorites from there are called Care Free and Life of Riley.

Nicasia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The ones YouTube has in its library are actually pretty good, or well, some of them. Although it should have more metal-ish stuff. ;) And incompetech.com.