Royalty Free Music Sites

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow. thanks for that list. Very helpful. I usually use bensounds.com Just give him a credit in your credits or description and most of the work there is free for anyone's use in whatever project they like. I only recently discovered YouTube's own library as well. Good times. I also read somewhere that the BBC have made a huge archive of sound effects readily available, but I haven't done much research into that.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Artlist, Tune Tank, Epidemic Sound, and MusicBed are great. If I were to choose one, it would be MusicBed.

mixologyfx

Reaction score
I will compose custom music for your video projects such as Films, Documentaries, Commercials, Youtube Videos, etc. I will provide you with fully mixed and mastered HD quality audio files for commercial use.

Attachments

untemos

Reaction score
Can I use these freely or youtube will determine its copyrighted sound and punish?

the real potat

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Commentator
I can't thank you enough for this! I really need royalty free music, and I can never find anything good! If you see this, is it worth getting a subscription to one of these companies so you can use different types of music?

ConfusionAway

Reaction score
Awesome list! Newbie here. I wanted to add tunereel.com to this list. The site offers a lifetime plan, which are great for people who create a lot of videos on their channels. Licenses are really good for growth, too.