Royalty Free Music Sites

bluidguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was just making sure you had NCS on your list, that's the only one I have used in the past, but seeing so much selection there's no reason not to put some playlists together and listen to them while I shower or whatever during daily life. Thank you for the information!

TheKroh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That was very informative! Thanks mate!

Gulonzo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the list i am currently using Bensound to get my music from at the moment its free though some stuff you have to pay for.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Epidemic Sound right now. Good variety but at some point, I will likely need to expand out.

Kyle Connor G

Reaction score
I think amazingmusictracks.com is a great resource for filmmakers. I've been using their music for my videos and they're really high quality and easy to edit. This library includes lots of cinematic film tracks and tons of different categories.

Cheri

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
THANK YOU for making this thread.
A few of my videos have been locked for monetizing or copyrighted when I have used apparently "royalty free" music.

So having trusted websites I can use that I know other youtubers haven't had issues with, is great.

throwaway-s

Reaction score
Looking to do some typical fun sit down videos, tech related stuff and some travel videos in the future.

I like to sit down with a piece of music, and try and figure the video out around that specific piece, with that being said, where do you get commercial free / royalty free music for use?

If you've done something similar to what I mentioned above, can you give me an example of your work?

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
I LOVE Artist IO... I get unlimited music downloads for an entire year from them. At first I thought it was expensive but after researching more I realized it's not... it's great deal. I have well over 200+ songs downloaded and planning to download a TON more because I have at least 9 months left in my subscription. They have huge variety and everything is royalty free :)