Royalty Free Music Sites

RobbScottVideos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! Good post. I typically used Freestockmusic.com and for sound effects I use SoundBible. Going to check out the others as well.

Reactions: ProfKranc

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks heaps, Kevin Macleod is always good too.
So good. I use him for like everything :-D But I like Josh Woodward as well. His music instrumentals are blooming brilliant :-D

Terrazh

Skinner and Editor
Reaction score
Woah, great list! Will definately be going here, if I can't find any music :)

xquizit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for the list, this is much needed, with this Youtube wont stop you from monetizing right?

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
thanks for the list, this is much needed, with this Youtube wont stop you from monetizing right?
There is no promise that Youtube will take you down. I know a mate of mine that used Kevin Macleod's music (which as we all know is copyright free) and his vid got taken down. Youtube is just mad nowadays with this stuff.

If you use these, yes you should be able to put on without Youtube taking it down. These websites allow you either to use it under creative commons or with a single royalty fee if you want to use it commercially/ monetise it (plenty on the list that don't even charge).
Make sure you read any terms of service for the tracks you are using from this list just to make sure before you post a video with that music in it, just to make sure you aren't breaking anyone's copyright. If you do that, the only danger will be copyright trolls :)

Arwin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Great list, i think this is helpfull for a lot of us...