Royalty Free, Cost Free Music.

Bert McCert

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had success with some royalty free cost free music but want to expand my choices for soundtrack/score.

I know the main ones for me are incompetech and bensound

If anyone has any more real good quality FREE music sites, it would be really cool if you would link it in this thread!

slipkorn20

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here you have music for comercial use and its free:)

Just google: dig ccmixter free

Reactions: MrBruce

Bert McCert

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh wow. This is insane. I tried my hardest to find sites like this but evidently I am not a smart man. This is a great site that lots of people would benefit from! Thanks!

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I've had success with some royalty free cost free music but want to expand my choices for soundtrack/score.

I know the main ones for me are incompetech and bensound

If anyone has any more real good quality FREE music sites, it would be really cool if you would link it in this thread!
Well I make music and you're more than welcome to use any of my music in your videos. The last album I came out with was an 8-bit and I'm working on releasing a classical album this month. I primarily make electronic music, but there's already tons of music on my channel that you're than welcome to check out and use for your projects or videos.

Reactions: MrBruce

Fraser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've used a few tracks from No Copyright Sounds on my videos. Check them out and see if it's relevant to what you're doing :) All you have to do is mention them in the description of your video! Just google No Copyright Sounds and you'll find them on youtube

Hope this helps

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here you have music for comercial use and its free:)

Just google: dig ccmixter free
That was an amazing site. I will definitely try and dig up some music from there :D

CramBeats

Idiot who makes music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You can also use my music if you ever find something you like :)