Royalty Free, Cost Free Music.

Bert McCert

Super Poster
I've had success with some royalty free cost free music but want to expand my choices for soundtrack/score.

I know the main ones for me are incompetech and bensound

If anyone has any more real good quality FREE music sites, it would be really cool if you would link it in this thread!

Oh wow. This is insane. I tried my hardest to find sites like this but evidently I am not a smart man. This is a great site that lots of people would benefit from! Thanks!

I've had success with some royalty free cost free music but want to expand my choices for soundtrack/score.

I know the main ones for me are incompetech and bensound

If anyone has any more real good quality FREE music sites, it would be really cool if you would link it in this thread!
Well I make music and you're more than welcome to use any of my music in your videos. The last album I came out with was an 8-bit and I'm working on releasing a classical album this month. I primarily make electronic music, but there's already tons of music on my channel that you're than welcome to check out and use for your projects or videos.

I've used a few tracks from No Copyright Sounds on my videos. Check them out and see if it's relevant to what you're doing :) All you have to do is mention them in the description of your video! Just google No Copyright Sounds and you'll find them on youtube

Hope this helps

Back