Gaming Road to Youtube Glory

OriginalMask3

Reaction score
What is up guys, I am L.M.3, and I am new to the youtube scene. I am a youtube gamer, I play games such as Fifa, Call of Duty and GTA V. I want to collab with someone that wants to grow together. I post ever weekend. At the moment I only have my channel trailer but got unpublshed videos.

Anyways if you have big dreams, lets partner up

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here and that you will enjoy the youtube experience!
It´s more likely that people will collaborate with you, if they know more about you, like where are you from, how you are and so forth!
There´s also a lot of tips and tricks here, that could help you grow!

Rbx12vlogs

Reaction score
Hi man i have a gaming channel and do you want to collab with me and my friend like a group ps4

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is up guys, I am L.M.3, and I am new to the youtube scene. I am a youtube gamer, I play games such as Fifa, Call of Duty and GTA V. I want to collab with someone that wants to grow together. I post ever weekend. At the moment I only have my channel trailer but got unpublshed videos.

Anyways if you have big dreams, lets partner up
Hey I would love to collaborate with you. I have COD BO3\MWR, FIFA 16/1, Black light Retribution,?Just Cause 3, Rocket League. My psn is Fichee_slays. I have MC, TF2, Unturned on pc. My discord is Fichee_slay#9172 My skype is Slaysfichee. Can you tell me when you would like to collaborate with me. Thank you.