RIP artificially created insomnia... YouTube is DOWN!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo... *gasp* ooooooooooooooooooooooooo *gasp* ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh well going to bed early it is...

And no, it isn't your connection to YouTube... YouTube legit is down at the moment!

Reactions: videoeditgr

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just tried to go on youtube to respond to some comments, and the site seems to be completely down? both from my laptop and my phone. just wondering if anyone else is having problems as well?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
you must have posted this while I was typing mine I was thinking it was just me...lol

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
its not just you, isitdownrightnow website is also down. something big is happening.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly can't believe I had the chance to post this first. And it's still not working. Something majorly went wrong there.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yeah when It wasn't working for me I thought if its down surely someone has posted about it on yttalk didn't see anything so I checked again still wasn't working and then I posted asking if it was just me after I posted it I saw your thread...lol

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked reddit first. It is a cesspool of negativity, but you best believe they have the skinny on if it's truly down or not.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, any video I attempt to watch I get an error code. I get can get to the home page, but beyond that nothing.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
It's back up guys! There was a hashtag going around on Twitter and I figured it out from there. #YoutubeDOWN was like blowing up for the short amount of time Youtube was down, but luckily it's back!