Revoking Adsense Access

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I may be getting partnered soon and with that I believe mI have to take off my adsense from my account. How do I do this and what is the best course of action?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You will get an email from YouTube saying "So and so has indicated it would like you to join its network. If you would like to link your youtube account(s) to so and so please click (link here) to learn more" You'll accept that and it's pretty straight forward.

I keep seeing you everywhere
S T A H P

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All right seems simple enough. I saw tons of threads with people cancelling accounts and craziness. So I just wanted help.[DOUBLEPOST=1351821990,1351821957][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will get an email from YouTube saying "So and so has indicated it would like you to join its network. If you would like to link your youtube account(s) to so and so please click (link here) to learn more" You'll accept that and it's pretty straight forward.

I keep seeing you everywhere
S T A H P
NO! haha Becca is hot!

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Erm in 90% of cases you need to manually terminate it by emailing YT Network support, your Network should send you the statement that must go along with it, takes around 3 - 5 business days. Use it take around 2 weeks to a full month earlier in the year so pretty fast. It's not possible to link a user account with monetization to a CMS account that is why you must terminate your monetization.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, YouTube takes care of it for you. You'll get an email. Also, don't close your adsense account. If you change your mind and decide you would like to use adsense, it's always there for you. Just keep it open and inactive. That's the best advice I can give you. Good luck.