Reviews here!

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Imma kinda bored :/

Send me a video of yours to review and/or ask for your channel to be reviewed and I'll do it for you!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Here's the review:
The first thing I seemed to notice about the video was the background. I saw in you previous video that you were using a wooden surface as a background, but this time you are using a carpet. Obviously you have been trying out different techniques, but none have seemed to work yet. I would recommend making the background one solid colour. This allows far more versatility when filming; allowing you to adjust lighting in particular ways and not as much worry about camera angles (as you can create the shadows how you please). Seeing as it is a review video, you should probably use a large piece of white paper/card to put down (an A2 or A3 sheet would suffice). This would really make it easier for your viewer to see the case you are reviewing clearer.
Your intro is great, has good music to go with it but could maybe do with being 1 or 2 seconds shorter (I believe that optimum intro time on youtube is 5 - 10 seconds) so maybe aim for about 6/7 seconds (this is the peak time that viewers are lost on youtube so get them going into the video quickly.
The audio for you speaking in this video is great :) clearly pronounced, very easy to understand and the information you provide sums up everything that a potential buyer would want to know.
-Good use of time at the end of the video for promoting your previous videos

- And overall, I felt it was actually a very well done video; I do a lot of photography in my spare time, so if it seems a bit harsh what I say about backgrounds and lighting, its just because I like to make sure I tell the video creator everything that they need to know to improve the background. :D

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Here's the review:
The first thing I seemed to notice about the video was the background. I saw in you previous video that you were using a wooden surface as a background, but this time you are using a carpet. Obviously you have been trying out different techniques, but none have seemed to work yet. I would recommend making the background one solid colour. This allows far more versatility when filming; allowing you to adjust lighting in particular ways and not as much worry about camera angles (as you can create the shadows how you please). Seeing as it is a review video, you should probably use a large piece of white paper/card to put down (an A2 or A3 sheet would suffice). This would really make it easier for your viewer to see the case you are reviewing clearer.
Your intro is great, has good music to go with it but could maybe do with being 1 or 2 seconds shorter (I believe that optimum intro time on youtube is 5 - 10 seconds) so maybe aim for about 6/7 seconds (this is the peak time that viewers are lost on youtube so get them going into the video quickly.
The audio for you speaking in this video is great :) clearly pronounced, very easy to understand and the information you provide sums up everything that a potential buyer would want to know.
-Good use of time at the end of the video for promoting your previous videos

- And overall, I felt it was actually a very well done video; I do a lot of photography in my spare time, so if it seems a bit harsh what I say about backgrounds and lighting, its just because I like to make sure I tell the video creator everything that they need to know to improve the background. :D
Thank You Very Much for That awesome feedback!,

People have told me about the background before, so I think within the next month, I may buy a white table or white surface for my videos!,
I may shorten the intro down but to be honest I like it the way it is ;),

Thanks again!,
Michael,

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank You Very Much for That awesome feedback!,

People have told me about the background before, so I think within the next month, I may buy a white table or white surface for my videos!,
I may shorten the intro down but to be honest I like it the way it is ;),

Thanks again!,
Michael,
No problem man :D I kinda enjoy doing reviews :)