Review4Review (I can give you good advice :))

Glup

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
video
Well.. video quality is pretty good, so really not much to say on that. I do, however think that 20 minutes is a bit long for fighting games, but might just be me. (not really into watching those)

Audio
I wish I didn't head the constant clicking all the time from the controllers and/or keyboard, but I don't know how to deal with this myself, so not much to do there.

Editing
Editing is very good. Especially nice because I don't really notice any of it, which is how it's supposed to be ;)

Banner
Banner is pretty good. Does indeed show off the mood of you channel. The Fighting and all that.

Branding
If this means what I think it does, which is the channel name, and things like that... Its decent.. I personally do not like 1337-5p34k, but if you do, sure. I know others do as well. I just find it very unprofessional.

intro
You didn't have an intro, as far as I could tell, which isn't a bad thing really.. Probably better than mine.

outro
Your latest Injustice video had a outro.. somewhat.. which I didn't really like, and was just yellow text appearing at the top of the screen. There was something odd and off-setting with it.

commentary
The commentary is pretty good, though I feel some things are forced, and not natural. Other times, you seem to struggle a bit with what to say.

Other notes
I do think you should keep the upload rate a bit lower. you seem to be uploading about twice a day, which, to me, is faar too much. I'd unsub from that actually.

Hope this helps :)

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your content is very nice, I like the accent haha and the gameplay and edited parts are really clean and professional. I like the banner but I feel that it's a bit of a weird combo with your avatar. May you review my channel?

Note: I am in the process of making my new banner to go with this avatar, I only just switched to this avatar a couple days ago and never got to the banner making part.
Thanks for the reivew, The banner seems to have the most crit, will deffianlty look into this.

Watching - Pasha's Adventures 17 - Updates and Resource Packs (Tried to watch Pasha's Adventures 18 - No Horsies? didn't load for me)
Before I start, really, nude minecraft skin reviews? Yeh I'll pass on that, though u will get views off horney people if thats what you want.

ok started the video

Introduced yourself then started whining.

you sound fed up and bored.

video seems on quality and so does audio

kind of exciting news guys (in a very monotone bored voice)

zombie pig man came out of the netherrealm u was confused by it.

google plus isnt needed its just recommended.

commentary is soooo monotone, you really need to fix that.

3 mins in ure linking to another video on another channel, what is this?

You can't name somthing a series then put another series into it.

you sound like u have no idea what to talk about.

I would of turned this off by now, its not engaging and feels boring with monotone voice, but im gona watch till end for the whole experiance if some1 watched it all.

yawned at 4 mins in.

Your voice is so tiring, you need to throw more energy in! MAKE ME ENTERTAINED!

This shouldnt of been called Pashas adventures the titles is missleading, all I see if you rambling on and random stuff muberling almost while just digging.

5:30 min in now.

quality, audio and levels are all totaly fine, the thing thats hurting you is your commentary, its not good.

Maybe try some videos with post commentary with a script to get better with it all, because this isnt working, not for me anyway. I am starting to feel really tried just listening to you.

digging digging, I mean im not a fan of watching minecraft so they could be baised with that.

Deffinalty never do another video when you're tired, there is just no point, it makes for a very monotone boring video, with some unaudible commentary,

"sorry im just tired..."

Right im sorry im gona end it here, using the excuse that your tired to ranble on in a monotone voice is not a good one. Never do a video when you are tired again, it will hurt you.

This is a very boring video with nothing going on and moonotone ramberlings. You need enthusiasm, energy, you need to make the video entertaining, this was almost like watching paint dry with someone mumberling in my ear.

Hope that helps man, I always be as honest as I can because if I suger coat it you will not get honest trusth of my experiance.

cheers and remember its just my OPINION, ask someone else to do what I did on that same video and see what they say.

Last edited: