Review4Review (I can give you good advice :))

Hao2Pro

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, could I get my review? You might've missed my comment haha

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll take a review :)
I do review for review mate[DOUBLEPOST=1376330834,1376330804][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can i have a review
Like I said to the last guy the title is "review for review"[DOUBLEPOST=1376332089][/DOUBLEPOST]
Commentary - This is probably the best part of your channel! It's always entertaining and funny at times, which is perfect.
Banner - I think this is a pretty decent banner, although it definitely has room for improvement.
Avatar - This is a nice avatar, drawings are always cool although I suggest maybe just adding your name in it somewhere. Other than that it's perfect!
Thumbnails - Like the banner, these are very good but still have slight room for improvement.
Frequency - This is amazing, you upload so many videos per day! Although sometimes with too much videos in one day some of them might get lost in the fray, but that doesn't seem to be happening with your videos!

Overall: I would give this an 8.5/10 because the aesthetics can be slightly improved.
Thanks for the reivew, The Avitar might be to small to fit a name TrU3Ta1ent and the avitar represents me as the person that links with TrU3Ta1ent I dont feel squashing in a name would be a good move. Any tips on how to improve the thumbnails? I usually upload 1 video a day but sometimes throw out some 10 second combos if I find anything sexy :)

Watching Paintball & Trolling - #2 - (Minecraft)

Before I start I have to say it will be VERY hard to get big and popualr with minecraft because 80% of all gaming videos are minecraft and COD, just somthing to keep in your mind. If you are doing it for fun and dont care if anyone waches thats fine but if you want to get big and be popular minecraft will be a TOUGH ROAD!

ok started the video

Really manic dubstep into 6 seconds intro could be shortend.

Ok good intro introducing yourself and saying what the video exactly is, nothing wrong with that.

00:50 im guessing you have died?

maybe cut that? Jumping around isnt the most entertaining thing to watch. Not sure whats happening now oh wait your voting for a map ok.

again could this be cut?

haha good energy and enthusism about 2:20 I love that.

Real emortions is what I like in a video.

Not sure whats trolling yet but im sure thats to come.

Again you should cut the waiting.

Also if u added special sfx when you was killing so it made it more epic? like mmmmmmmm MULTIKILL!!!!..etc would of made that moment a lot more epic.

I hear this buzzing sound which gives a very alone, isolated feeling. You need to get rid of that I think its your mic.

again you should cut this room would be easy to edit :)

now your waiting for players, you killed a guy waiting

still waiting.

He prob left because noone was there to play.

5:33 - should of been cut to here and saying ok we are 1v1ing now..etc

Ok this is intertesting and imo more funt ow atch 1v1 are a lot more tense and stratigic :)

Also the banter is ALOT better. Deffinalty do 1v1's or first to 5's..etc trust me.

When you do loads of people, you didnt take advantage of that moment u did and it left without much empasis

You need more banter now its totaly stoped and is getting dry.

7:00

your mate has litrally stoped talking all I had is the loud silence and that buzzing

08:00 finally some action.

Yeh guys you need way more banter, this is way to silent now. 1v1 is a good idea but you need good commentary with it. You went quiter and your mate went almost mute.

Again waiting in this box

ok you try to start banter and he doesnt say anything/

Yeh you are talking s**t and hes just not responding to it. Hes again silent.

Maybe it would be better vsing someone more competitive for 1v1's or somthing.

back in the box

Need again should of been cuts till where yu duel could of even made an intro for it "FIGHT!" ..etc

you died he finally got you.

back in that box

again this walk back should be cut.

you deffinalty need editing, video seems fine, audio seems fine. You mic has a loud silent buzzing to it which isnt good.

Commentary is lacking mainly with your mate not much back and forth really.

needs cuts 100% about 1/2 of the video was waiting in that box and walking back to the places.

outro is fine with an outro video too.

So there u go

Needs cuts, better banter / commentary / back and forth and fix that buzzing noise thing, sounds link when you go to a night club and u stand near the speakers for a while then when you come back home that psssssss sound, thats what I mean by buzzing.

Hope that helped man

Reactions: OxterManHD

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do review for review mate[DOUBLEPOST=1376330834,1376330804][/DOUBLEPOST]

Like I said to the last guy the title is "review for review"[DOUBLEPOST=1376332089][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the reivew, The Avitar might be to small to fit a name TrU3Ta1ent and the avitar represents me as the person that links with TrU3Ta1ent I dont feel squashing in a name would be a good move. Any tips on how to improve the thumbnails? I usually upload 1 video a day but sometimes throw out some 10 second combos if I find anything sexy :)

Watching Paintball & Trolling - #2 - (Minecraft)

Before I start I have to say it will be VERY hard to get big and popualr with minecraft because 80% of all gaming videos are minecraft and COD, just somthing to keep in your mind. If you are doing it for fun and dont care if anyone waches thats fine but if you want to get big and be popular minecraft will be a TOUGH ROAD!

ok started the video

Really manic dubstep into 6 seconds intro could be shortend.

Ok good intro introducing yourself and saying what the video exactly is, nothing wrong with that.

00:50 im guessing you have died?

maybe cut that? Jumping around isnt the most entertaining thing to watch. Not sure whats happening now oh wait your voting for a map ok.

again could this be cut?

haha good energy and enthusism about 2:20 I love that.

Real emortions is what I like in a video.

Not sure whats trolling yet but im sure thats to come.

Again you should cut the waiting.

Also if u added special sfx when you was killing so it made it more epic? like mmmmmmmm MULTIKILL!!!!..etc would of made that moment a lot more epic.

I hear this buzzing sound which gives a very alone, isolated feeling. You need to get rid of that I think its your mic.

again you should cut this room would be easy to edit :)

now your waiting for players, you killed a guy waiting

still waiting.

He prob left because noone was there to play.

5:33 - should of been cut to here and saying ok we are 1v1ing now..etc

Ok this is intertesting and imo more funt ow atch 1v1 are a lot more tense and stratigic :)

Also the banter is ALOT better. Deffinalty do 1v1's or first to 5's..etc trust me.

When you do loads of people, you didnt take advantage of that moment u did and it left without much empasis

You need more banter now its totaly stoped and is getting dry.

7:00

your mate has litrally stoped talking all I had is the loud silence and that buzzing

08:00 finally some action.

Yeh guys you need way more banter, this is way to silent now. 1v1 is a good idea but you need good commentary with it. You went quiter and your mate went almost mute.

Again waiting in this box

ok you try to start banter and he doesnt say anything/

Yeh you are talking s**t and hes just not responding to it. Hes again silent.

Maybe it would be better vsing someone more competitive for 1v1's or somthing.

back in the box

Need again should of been cuts till where yu duel could of even made an intro for it "FIGHT!" ..etc

you died he finally got you.

back in that box

again this walk back should be cut.

you deffinalty need editing, video seems fine, audio seems fine. You mic has a loud silent buzzing to it which isnt good.

Commentary is lacking mainly with your mate not much back and forth really.

needs cuts 100% about 1/2 of the video was waiting in that box and walking back to the places.

outro is fine with an outro video too.

So there u go

Needs cuts, better banter / commentary / back and forth and fix that buzzing noise thing, sounds link when you go to a night club and u stand near the speakers for a while then when you come back home that psssssss sound, thats what I mean by buzzing.

Hope that helped man
Alright thanks a lot dude! xD

KittyTekKnow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry, this doesn't have a lot to do with the thread but I saw it had 666 views, and I felt inclined to be number 667. So, carry on! :p

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TrueTalent, your channel is great! The strongest thing is just your content alone. You're really interesting and fun to listen to. The only thing I would change is your actual channel name, it's just that it's hard to remember, but that's just a small thing. Besides that I love the huge catalogue of videos that you have, and you've got such a mad personality, and awesome accent. I subscribed.

If you could do my channel as well that'd be great! :)
Thanks a lot! Yeh the name is a bit of a burden BUT because its different its easier to remeber and splits me apart. So in the long run I feel it will be fine, but I agree if the channelw as smaller (like it was) it prob was a bit of a hiderence!

Watching 11 Mindfuck Movies You Must Watch

Before I start, your channel has a very in sync feel which is good. BUT the sytle I dont like too much, it feels too clinical which isnt the most attractive look. However I do like the subtle style of it all, I just dont think it works well for youtube. Just a personal opinion, just feels to clean for youtube. Not a fan of that banner too. But you have a very well synced style and it all fits well together, so that in its self is good art direction.

ok started the video

ok audio clean I can hear you cut, to keep it consistant.

The feel is exactly how your channel feels very trippy and clinical.

More trippy now.

You dont show enough of what they are about.

This music is very trippy lol.

and the camera shot sound effect.

Wow you are throwing these out very quick without much time to digest.

I would say maybe stay a bit longer on them.

yeh people I feel would want to see what the film looks like.

Very interesting video, very well made, very stylistic.

But again, I dont like this white clinical feel with this trippy sound like a dream. It makes me feel like im on medication.

I love how you have everything synced and remeber this is just my opinion. I just feel your videos are very niche (and I have a niche channel but not as niche as this)

You do top ten of quite popular things so I can see you could be easily getting a lot more views if you changed your style, your commentary is fine, audio, video (from what I can tell) seems all fine. Its just the feel. Its not very mainstream. Also you give infomation really quickly which I feel bombards you. (watch "dare to believe" - this is how your channel feels)

It's a very confusing channel the way you have it, clinical with trippy, slow music with really quick post editing commentary.

I'm gona check some of this films you mentioned on imdb to get a feel for them as a film thats mind fucky could be interesting.

Hope that helps, murdering your baby isn't easy but I feel it would help you channel ALOT! But hey, I could totaly be wrong and this could go viral, who knows?

All I know is you have a VERY stylised channel, maybe its a love it or hate it type of thing?

Sad to say I wasnt a fan.

Cheers!