Review The Intro For Symphonious7 !

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys, just tell me if you like or don't like the intro i made last night for Symphonious7!

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I have this feeling that maybe the letters are flying out of the screen (near the beginning), very slightly too much and that maybe if the intro was zoomed out or they didn't do this, then maybe it would be slightly better. Also, have you been told to put music with this, or will that be Symphonious7's choice?

But overall, I think that the animation, movement and colours are spot on!!! Great Work!! :D

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
I have this feeling that maybe the letters are flying out of the screen (near the beginning), very slightly too much and that maybe if the intro was zoomed out or they didn't do this, then maybe it would be slightly better. Also, have you been told to put music with this, or will that be Symphonious7's choice?

But overall, I think that the animation, movement and colours are spot on!!! Great Work!! :D
thank you for the review, and so fast. Also symph asked for no audio, just because he said he wants to add his original songs and seeing as its his original work and this intro will be in his "rights" it will be a completely copyright free video =]

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
thank you for the review, and so fast. Also symph asked for no audio, just because he said he wants to add his original songs and seeing as its his original work and this intro will be in his "rights" it will be a completely copyright free video =]
Ah cool. I have to say that the way that you've done an intro like this is incredible. I'd have no hope in doing something like that :)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ah cool. I have to say that the way that you've done an intro like this is incredible. I'd have no hope in doing something like that :)
Its actually incredibly easy if you put the time, but many people don't like working in programs that are so alien to them =]

You also need to be very creative in your head to get the idea in the program =]

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Its actually incredibly easy if you put the time, but many people don't like working in programs that are so alien to them =]
That's me :)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
That's me :)
lol im actually doing a tutorial for this video in a few moments maybe later when its uploaded if you wanted to just take a peak to see what actually goes into creating these :D

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
lol im actually doing a tutorial for this video in a few moments maybe later when its uploaded if you wanted to just take a peak to see what actually goes into creating these :D
That'd be great to see. I've just subbed to your channel :)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh you play RS =o i used to play a while ago really fun game :D
I'm gonna make my channel for browser based games so I'll be doing a load more of different games soon
--- merged: Mar 24, 2012 4:10 PM ---
Oh you play RS =o i used to play a while ago really fun game :D
--- merged: Mar 24, 2012 4:09 PM ---

just subbed to you aswell seeing as i miss RS but i think they ruined it imo i was a '05 - '06 beginning player and just quit last year
yeh lol. I played years ago too. Came back to see it recently and well... its changed :/