Review requested on Channel Graphics and Intro Video

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

So I really got my channel going a few weeks back and looking for ways to tweak the initial grab when first viewing my channel. So I would like some assistance in review about how you think the banner graphic / avatar works.

The second aspect is the introduction video. It was the first thing I have ever recorded and I know there are ways I can improve it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

(In case my link below does not work) Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPnNcpTtC2_xi3aQMgzKVDw

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a little unsure of the banner. It looks nice and professional, but also a little bland, especially for a gaming channel. I also think your introduction didn't do enough to get people interested in checking out your stuff, since you just tell what the channel's about more than why people should watch it. Maybe include some highlights from some of your other videos. It all looks very professionally done though.
So you think like add a bit more flare to the banner? Perhaps images or themes from some of my favorite games?

Hmm. I can try that for the intro. Kind of do a highlight reel/spice it up a bit.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: User_78298

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds good. I am prepping a script now to create a new channel trailer with some of the suggestions you outlined above! Thanks again!