Review request

Ian Smith

Reaction score
Website
stemgoals.co.uk
Channel Type
Other
Here's my latest video on Edison the educational STEM robot - I'd love to get some honest feedback on title, description etc... as well as content and editing of the video.

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nce video. I went back to school in my 30's to get an engineering degree because of the lack of STEM available when I was younger to provide encouragement. You did a great job. Why not add yourself into the videos to make them more personal? Also out of curiosity is the Edison robot related to the Intel Edison project at all?

Ian Smith

Reaction score
Website
stemgoals.co.uk
Channel Type
Other
Getting myself on camera will have to happen at some stage - I'm planning on getting in front of the camera (infrared camera) in an upcoming video then appearing in a handful after that. The only issue is getting time to film in a quiet environment without either my own kids or school kids around. It's easier recording a quick voice over but maybe I could start with a short intro? Thanks for the feedback. As far as I know, there's no relationship between the robot and the Intel Edison - being such an influential Scientist, Edison has given his name to many things - I've found Schools, towers and even flowers named after him.