[Review Request] Give me your opinion about my channel!

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

I just finished final exams and got gaming pc for my birthday, and iam really excited to get back to my channel, i've started improving my thumbnails since the last to videos, so instead of taking picture of the game and slapping test of the game name i started using more originality and creativity in the thumbnails.

What i would like you to review:
-Channel Looks (The Design)
-Thumbnails
-Commentary ( Mostly this! )
-Audio / Video Quality
-Edits and add on's to the videos

if there is something i missed you can also review it and it will be much appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like your thumbnails! Especially the newer ones....but they're scary as hell though. It's late at night here and it started to freak me out :p

Reactions: WheelsToHell

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your thumbnails! Especially the newer ones....but they're scary as hell though. It's late at night here and it started to freak me out :p
Iam really glad you liked the new thumbnails, cause sure it takes time to find the idea and to make it to reality!

Reactions: Kath

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Since I am mostly worried about the commentary any opinions on it will be appreciated !

Jennifer Mulkerrin

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Happy Belated Birthday! I think your talking audio is a bit too soft, so try and talk louder, also you need to talk more often. Your banner is fine. Good luck!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
For your thumbnails, you might want to up the brightness so people can view your scared face easier.

Love that you found a focus for your content though ^^

WheelsToHell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Happy Belated Birthday! I think your talking audio is a bit too soft, so try and talk louder, also you need to talk more often. Your banner is fine. Good luck!
Its just sometime i get into the game too much that i forgot to speak loudly, i try to commentary about the game as much as i can but i can't think of anything, i will try to work in them though.

Sorry for the late reply it didn't show up in the notifications and thanks for your tips!
For your thumbnails, you might want to up the brightness so people can view your scared face easier.

Love that you found a focus for your content though ^^
I will work on brightening the thumbnails though what do you mean by "you found a focus for your content though ^^"?

Sorry for the late reply it didn't show up in the notifications and thanks for your tips!

Jennifer Mulkerrin

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Its just sometime i get into the game too much that i forgot to speak loudly, i try to commentary about the game as much as i can but i can't think of anything, i will try to work in them though.

I will work on brightening the thumbnails though what do you mean by "you found a focus for your content though ^^"?

No problem buddy, hope it helps! Remember you'll get better with practice. :)

Reactions: WheelsToHell