Review of my vlog channel overall, and maybe my SEO ?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, I would really like some overall feedback on my channel, with some focus on the SEO too. I feel like my content is engaging, however I struggle with promoting my content mostly because it's a vlog channel. The only thing I can think of is my audio not being the best since it's the build-in mic on my DSLR , however I bought a Rode Video Mic Pro last week and am picking it up this Tuesday.. so that should solve my audio problems.

I feel like my SEO skills are where I fall short in getting more views/subscriptions. I post on FB and Twitter regularly, but not Reddit because I can't really find a subreddit that fits and I don't want to tarnish my Reddit account that I've had for years because I don't want people to think I'm spamming.

I try to post at least 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesdays, and Saturdays usually.

As far as editing goes, I use Premiere Pro.

Anyway, any comments/suggestions are helpful :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really love your content! I am glad I decided to browse the reviews forum and found it. Your tags look exactly like what people say to do. Maybe a more in depth description will help? A lot of people also recommend using cards. I am by no means an expert on this, I am just telling what people have told me.

Reactions: Brandon

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I really love your content! I am glad I decided to browse the reviews forum and found it. Your tags look exactly like what people say to do. Maybe a more in depth description will help? A lot of people also recommend using cards. I am by no means an expert on this, I am just telling what people have told me.

Thank you so much Liz! I think I need to start browsing the reviews forum more too. I need to find more YouTubers that fit my style :). You're right on my descriptions. Sometimes I fall short on what to say with those. I will look into cards too. I'm not too experienced with them.

Reactions: Lizzeelive