Review of my channel

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys.I was wondering if you guys could review my channel and give me your very honest opinion.I am looking to improve in anyway I can.My channel is a gaming channel and please see whether it fits the bill as a gaming/review channel.You can review my:

- Channel art
- Thumbnails
- Intro

Luscid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The profile picture looks nice. I don't like the banner though. Its quality is not good and it does not match the profile picture. You should also check how people see in through the mobile version of youtube - I think that a part of it is cropped. You should consider using the same style for your profile picture and banner - it's really good for branding. It's also important to add you posting schedule to the banner image (New video everyday/week/month) so people would know when to come back to your channel.
And btw your channel link does not work

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The profile picture looks nice. I don't like the banner though. Its quality is not good and it does not match the profile picture. You should also check how people see in through the mobile version of youtube - I think that a part of it is cropped. You should consider using the same style for your profile picture and banner - it's really good for branding. It's also important to add you posting schedule to the banner image (New video everyday/week/month) so people would know when to come back to your channel.

I second that. And to the thumbnails maybe have a consistenty to them ... i dont mean they have to be all the same but to have a set template for them. (Only using your channel colors or using the same font) this helps with branding as well but something to consider but your still quite new.

I like your profile picture but i would mirror that in your banner (at least with the colors)
:)

A good channel for branding your youtube is channel notes her videos really helped me :)

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for your opinion.Now that you mentioned it,it does look kinda off.I'll give it a go.Thanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1493975895,1493975863][/DOUBLEPOST]
I second that. And to the thumbnails maybe have a consistenty to them ... i dont mean they have to be all the same but to have a set template for them. (Only using your channel colors or using the same font) this helps with branding as well but something to consider but your still quite new.

I like your profile picture but i would mirror that in your banner (at least with the colors)
:)

A good channel for branding your youtube is channel notes her videos really helped me :)
Thank you for your opinion and suggestion.I'll try them out :D

TiredGiraffeHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should brand your channel. Similar banner & logo & thumbnails all the way, that would bring more audience. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at my channel as i've got similar thumbnails and banner & logo)

Dayn Brian

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should brand your channel. Similar banner & logo & thumbnails all the way, that would bring more audience. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at my channel as i've got similar thumbnails and banner & logo)
Thanks for your thoughts and opinion.I'll be sure to put good use to it.I'll check it out for sure :D