• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Review my worst video.

oniLazer

Reaction score
So I am a new youtuber and try to make it a goal to upload everyday. Since I am new I have made a few mistakes. This video is the latest one that uploaded but didn't have much time to film and edit before upload.

Also. Please take a look at my other videos. I have only seven so far since the channel is only about 9 days old. Let me know what you epic gamers think of them as well.

jonahjowo

Reaction score
other than the lack of content it was a good, great online personality. your other vids are good too.

oniLazer

Reaction score
other than the lack of content it was a good, great online personality. your other vids are good too.
It be that way. I want the channel to be centered around me (ego incoming). As in no matter what I record people enjoy it and that's why I work hard to fine-tune my personality, makes jokes, meme and try to bring a sense of community. How do you think I can improve in the content division?