Review my videos?

Knerow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys so I've been doing let's plays for about a month now and I feel I've improved ever so slightly but the thing is that I've gotten no feedback whatsoever on my videos.

So.. What I'm asking you to do is just check out my channel and watch at least my latest video and let me know how I could improve as a commentator.

The main thing I want to know is: How easy am I to understand?
Because of my accent I'm not entirely sure how well everyone else can understand me, obviously I understand myself perfectly but I still wonder about the rest of the world lol.

Other things that would help in regards to getting feedback would be things like:

Is my commentary ok or does it just sound like a load of random gibberish?

Is there too much swearing?

How is the audio in my videos?

How is the visual video quality?

Those are just some of the things I'd like feedback on but of course if there's any other things you notice or feel like it's worth noting then I'd appreciate it if you told me, good or bad, it would also be handy to know where my strengths and weaknesses lie as a commentator.

So without further adue (is that even how it's spelt? lol) I'll let you guys get to the reviewing :)

ThatMusicalGamer

ThatMusicalGamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought the commentary was good, i dont think swearing matters personally, The audio is pretty good not perfect though, and the visual quality is almost the best you can get. Keep up the good work and check out my channel :p

Knerow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I thought the swearing example was a bit silly lol just couldn't think of anything at the time :p lol yeah gonna check it out now :)

Knerow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You're commentary's good but the audio needs some work, the game sometimes drowns out your voice. Not so bad in your kirby videos but in combats arms there were a few times I couldn't hear you. Other than that though everything's great, just need to keep at it xD