Review My Vid? Please?

KatieThing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never had my vids reviewed before and I'd really like some feedback.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, I don't know how this can really be reviewed... It's sort of just a montague (spelling?) of random clips you recorded. It seems like a home video that you'd share with friends; it doesn't seem like something you'd publish and expect to get an audience from. That doesn't mean that you have to be super professional; hell, my videos are just me talking into my camera. I just don't see why anybody would subscribe to you, other than your good looks. What am I supposed to get out of it?

KatieThing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I don't know how this can really be reviewed... It's sort of just a montague (spelling?) of random clips you recorded. It seems like a home video that you'd share with friends; it doesn't seem like something you'd publish and expect to get an audience from. That doesn't mean that you have to be super professional; hell, my videos are just me talking into my camera. I just don't see why anybody would subscribe to you, other than your good looks. What am I supposed to get out of it?

thanks for the feedback. I see what you mean and I'm getting more and more ideas for videos besides just randomness that doesn't mean anything to anybody.
You've really helped me out! :)

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thanks for the feedback. I see what you mean and I'm getting more and more ideas for videos besides just randomness that doesn't mean anything to anybody.
You've really helped me out! :)
Sure thing! And I'm not saying that the video is meaningless; I'm sure it means a lot to you and your friends in this video. I'm just saying that if you want people to subscribe, there has to be something there that it offers. I think you can find it out ;)

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I agree with FAP 100 percent. However, because I'm such a cad by nature, I would probably still subscribe to you just cause you're so damn cute, but that's my character flaw and weakness. I subscribe to beauty channels for the same reason even though I couldn't be anymore more uninterested in fashion hahaha

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with FAP 100 percent. However, because I'm such a cad by nature, I would probably still subscribe to you just cause you're so damn cute, but that's my character flaw and weakness. I subscribe to beauty channels for the same reason even though I couldn't be anymore more uninterested in fashion hahaha
Don't worry Symph, I subscribed to her too. We can be slutty, manipulative scumbags together! :D

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll fight ya for her! LOL get on skype homie!
Well, I was actually going to go to sleep soon, but... OKAY. Just for you. Because I like ya. A lot ;)