Review my Newest Video???

Kreator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys!
Just wondering if anyone out that is willing to review my latest video, little backstory on it, i was going for a 90m Stardew Valley recording session but due to my incompetence i stopped recording at 15m, but carried on playing for the full 90 :spin: anywho, I took it upon myself in this video to redo my Intro and add an Outro Card, as well as some editing and cuts throughout the video, knowing this i was wondering if anyone would please review this video as i'v put so much time into it.
Thanks for reading Guys, Happy YouTubing!!! :bounce:

Jake_Mistake

I've Got It
Reaction score
First off I think your audio quality could be improved but if this is the best your mic can do right now then it's fine. The next thing is that you spend a lot of time talking about something that's not even remotely related to the content you're putting out. The offhand goof or mention to your job that's related like say when you went into the convenience store you talked about how the sales industry is underappreciated and then you mention about the dominos job but instead you kind of went on a tangent that even brought in a bit of discussion about your co workers and their race and what not. It just seems like all that commentary wasn't necessary and was more of you rambling. Instead what you could have done is say oh okay so here's my plan now for the game, I'm going here to do this and to get that to achieve this and my relationship goal for this run is to get with her or him and so on. I think that would make for better content because right now it sounds a lot like you're venting out your frustrations into a video that's meant to be entertaining.

Other than that, seems alright though I will admit I'm not a fan of this style of game. Was quite thankful that you didn't get to include the mining session because like you said you didn't do much. So bottom line, work on giving more entertaining commentary like talking about what you're planning to do this season and some more tips for the game or where you are right now and maybe a joke or two if it relates. Outro and Intro are fine though I prefer the outro. Intros for let's plays are usually not seen too often.

Edit: Also upload in 60 fps if at all possible. Gaming is one of those genres that benefits from it most and as a viewer I wouldn't watch a brand new tuber if I can find another new one that has 60 fps

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Kreator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off I think your audio quality could be improved but if this is the best your mic can do right now then it's fine. The next thing is that you spend a lot of time talking about something that's not even remotely related to the content you're putting out. The offhand goof or mention to your job that's related like say when you went into the convenience store you talked about how the sales industry is underappreciated and then you mention about the dominos job but instead you kind of went on a tangent that even brought in a bit of discussion about your co workers and their race and what not. It just seems like all that commentary wasn't necessary and was more of you rambling. Instead what you could have done is say oh okay so here's my plan now for the game, I'm going here to do this and to get that to achieve this and my relationship goal for this run is to get with her or him and so on. I think that would make for better content because right now it sounds a lot like you're venting out your frustrations into a video that's meant to be entertaining.

Other than that, seems alright though I will admit I'm not a fan of this style of game. Was quite thankful that you didn't get to include the mining session because like you said you didn't do much. So bottom line, work on giving more entertaining commentary like talking about what you're planning to do this season and some more tips for the game or where you are right now and maybe a joke or two if it relates. Outro and Intro are fine though I prefer the outro. Intros for let's plays are usually not seen too often.

Edit: Also upload in 60 fps if at all possible. Gaming is one of those genres that benefits from it most and as a viewer I wouldn't watch a brand new tuber if I can find another new one that has 60 fps
This is genuinly the most informative and helpful review i'v ever read :bounce: you've made some fantastic point and pointed out things that, now i watch my videos back i can see from your point of view. you've given me alot to take from this but thank you so much it really means alot.
thanks so much!!!

-Alex :kiss:

Jake_Mistake

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is genuinly the most informative and helpful review i'v ever read :bounce: you've made some fantastic point and pointed out things that, now i watch my videos back i can see from your point of view. you've given me alot to take from this but thank you so much it really means alot.
thanks so much!!!

-Alex :kiss:
no worries, happy to help. Please return the kindness by reviewing another person's video so we can make this a good community :)