Review my latest video?

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I went with a different approach and I just want to know what you guys think ! Thank you and be honest I can take anything. What do you like and how do you feel about my video? forewarning it contains music

Reactions: DownRiverTV

DownRiverTV

Reaction score
It was good...I mean...nothing was great about it...wasn't very original...but it was cool...I listen to pretty good music so its cool...I actually thought of making a video like that myself...

I watch more of your content...I like ur channel...Ur thoughts on the N word are particularly interesting.

Reactions: Daisyah

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean it wasn't meant to be original but thanks for the compliment!

Reactions: DownRiverTV

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honestly i cringed pretty hard at it. BUT if you are willing to improve then i suggest adding less song more you. explain why you like these songs. Maybe some funny sh*t happened when these songs were playing ?? Keep the viewer interested, because people like quality, lists,funny exaggerated stories. Maybe throw a little "OH NO YOU DDDIIINN't there. All that good stuff.

Hope this helped, best of luck!

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly i cringed pretty hard at it. BUT if you are willing to improve then i suggest adding less song more you. explain why you like these songs. Maybe some funny sh*t happened when these songs were playing ?? Keep the viewer interested, because people like quality, lists,funny exaggerated stories. Maybe throw a little "OH NO YOU DDDIIINN't there. All that good stuff.

Hope this helped, best of luck!
oh no you didn't cause I'm black ? sorry I don't need your racist advice. Also there isn't a need for an explanation the explanation is that I like the song.. explanation= long a** video

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your video is already long and has no value for people to watch nobody cares what songs you like unless you explain why and people can relate. If you are going to be so sensitive about criticism, then you won't stick with YouTube for very long.

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your video is already long and has no value for people to watch nobody cares what songs you like unless you explain why and people can relate. If you are going to be so sensitive about criticism, then you won't stick with YouTube for very long.
I'm not it's just dumbass critism like yours. yes the video is already long but if I added detailed explanations would it not be longer ? use your brain

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm not it's just dumbass critism like yours. yes the video is already long but if I added detailed explanations would it not be longer ? use your brain
lol whatever you say, good luck out there!

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you argue with a fool, you will prove there are two.

*Topic*
Instead of playing the songs, how about telling me how they make you feel. Some history of the song. Does the song have a backstory?

Channel - Bulk of your videos could use a pace increase. Practice what your going to say until you can say it quickly without a pause or awkwardness. Also talk LOUDER I can see your being shy with your voice and body language and so can your audience. If your disturbing familymembers/roommates plan a time when you can record loud and free :)

Reactions: Daisyah

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you argue with a fool, you will prove there are two.

*Topic*
Instead of playing the songs, how about telling me how they make you feel. Some history of the song. Does the song have a backstory?

Channel - Bulk of your videos could use a pace increase. Practice what your going to say until you can say it quickly without a pause or awkwardness. Also talk LOUDER I can see your being shy with your voice and body language and so can your audience. If your disturbing familymembers/roommates plan a time when you can record loud and free :)
I wish I could someone is always here lol. also, thanks your right honestly I wanted to say why I liked the song but I also wanted people to get a feel and sometimes i ramble on:giggle: