Review my intro?

Moonschool

Birmingham.
Reaction score
Some of you may know (hopefully) that I make a "NERDS BE RAGING" series on my channel (haven't seen it yet, then video link below). Well I made an intro so tell me what you think?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I don't know how to review this but here goes haha!

I think its good that you have made it clean and simple, although the music is a little to loud when in full volume...

That weren't to hard haha!

Moonschool

Birmingham.
Reaction score
I don't know how to review this but here goes haha!

I think its good that you have made it clean and simple, although the music is a little to loud when in full volume...

That weren't to hard haha!
*claps for trying*

Thanks for the advice <3

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Intro is pretty good. Is the music copyrighted? It's tough to hear but it sounds like the 'F-Word' at the end. I would remove that, as your audience is a young one, and if parents here that, you will lose a significant part of the audience.

Moonschool

Birmingham.
Reaction score
Intro is pretty good. Is the music copyrighted? It's tough to hear but it sounds like the 'F-Word' at the end. I would remove that, as your audience is a young one, and if parents here that, you will lose a significant part of the audience.
Nope, yes the music is copyrighted but I have permission to use it. Also there is no point removing 'F' word as there is swearing every 2 seconds in this series anyway. Thanks for the review.