Review my Gaming Video?

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I quite like this one, and think its kinda funny, but if you'd let me know what i can improve, id love it!

My intro doesn't count though, i know how that is

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So these are supposed to be comedy videos?

There's a guy talking 2x louder than everyone else, mono-tone through a cell phone speaker. I thought he was the guy who made this video. You gotta welcome people or introduce yourself in the video or something. Try correcting his voice in post, or making adjustments early on before recording.

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So these are supposed to be comedy videos?

There's a guy talking 2x louder than everyone else, mono-tone through a cell phone speaker. I thought he was the guy who made this video. You gotta welcome people or introduce yourself in the video or something. Try correcting his voice in post, or making adjustments early on before recording.
Thank you :) ill keep all that in mind. I think ive gotten the mic a little more like.. balanced. Normally though my recordings arnt planned and i dont want anyone to know im doing it because sometimes my friends try too hard, or they are too quiet. They dont mind that i record though. So thats why i dont have introductions or an opening dialog!

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all not sure about the thumbnail. I'm a gamer as well. One thing I noticed was there were points you weren't talking (you're the girl right?) and I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.

If you look at MinnesotaBurns who does comedy gameplays he does a preview, and then an intro, then gameplay, then conclusion in a lot of his older videos (not always). It's a formula that seems to work. Yours just seems... I don't know.... messy. That might help out a bit.

Also if you look at the channel I gave as an example, he does intros while he's muted and stuff. He edits out fluffyness. And sometimes his voice overs aren't matching the gameplay. It other words he takes the funny bits and puts it over whatever game play he has up. However you don't have to do that but it's good if I you to cut out all the "boring" talk and get straight to the gold and it's great to also keep the video seamless.

Hopefully some of this is helpful :D