Review my Gaming Channel

StefanPierce

I've Got It
Reaction score
I know alot of people have found gaming channels boring etc, but Im asking this to people that enjoy them. Please check out some of the videos on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/coffeegoats
If you have any thing I need to improve on then tell me right away. And thanks in advance.

Aron

Homicidal Zebra Factory
Reaction score
not bad, to be honest I don't know crap about current games, I am more of a retro guy myself so I have a little bit of a hard time relating to your videos but that's just me, being able to see you play is interesting, and you seem into the game which is pretty much all that matters. Maybe play a more wide variety of games, sorry thats my only suggestion haha.

StefanPierce

I've Got It
Reaction score
not bad, to be honest I don't know crap about current games, I am more of a retro guy myself so I have a little bit of a hard time relating to your videos but that's just me, being able to see you play is interesting, and you seem into the game which is pretty much all that matters. Maybe play a more wide variety of games, sorry thats my only suggestion haha.
Yeah I know I need more game variety aha. We have a list of games we are going to slowly start up. Were just waiting for my friends new microphone etc to turn up. Thanks for the feedback :)

Max

Master Pikachief
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. I liked your channel and your content, being a gamer it was what I'd watch (have subbed :) ). Only thing I guess is thrown about it seems is branding, perhaps you could in time look into a logo of some description. But really, its good and you have content and more to come so good stuff!

StefanPierce

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey. I liked your channel and your content, being a gamer it was what I'd watch (have subbed :) ). Only thing I guess is thrown about it seems is branding, perhaps you could in time look into a logo of some description. But really, its good and you have content and more to come so good stuff!
Yeah I need to spend some time one the background, logo etc. Il do that once I get some inspiration :L Thanks for the sub and feedback :) Il be sure to get a new video up by tommorow, although I am decorating my room so it could be 50/50.

Max

Master Pikachief
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I need to spend some time one the background, logo etc. Il do that once I get some inspiration :L Thanks for the sub and feedback :) Il be sure to get a new video up by tommorow, although I am decorating my room so it could be 50/50.
No major rush to do it :) whack it on a to-do list or something if you think its worth while. No problem. If its up I'll try and make time to watch it if I can :)