Review My Funny Videos?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make funny Fortntie videos on YouTube, I make eye catching thumbnails, I think I make good titles but I'm just really growing as I thought I would. People comment but I kinda began to stop growing as fast as I did a couple weeks ago. Is my videos entertaining? Are they too short? too long? Do I need to edit more? Edit less? I need some serious feedback! Let me know what I can improve on! Thank you so much! My link is right here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEqOhJWJtcRlq2xX5xFi-w??sub_confirmation=1

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not really into gaming/fortnite videos so I can't comment on the actual content, but your banner/logo is really nice quality!
I think the thumbnails with text in look a little better, and more like an actual put-together video rather than a random video, the thumbnails are all eyecatching but I think they could say more about the video.

Reactions: MrCanadianDude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not really into gaming/fortnite videos so I can't comment on the actual content, but your banner/logo is really nice quality!
I think the thumbnails with text in look a little better, and more like an actual put-together video rather than a random video, the thumbnails are all eyecatching but I think they could say more about the video.
Thank you so much!!