[Review] My first ever LIVE com!

Wizz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey YT Talk,

I done my first ever live com yesterday and would greatly appreciate some feedback, I have got tons to learn and it's probably really crap.

Feel free to put me down as much as you think, after all that's whats going to make me learn!

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Personally I am no a fan of COD or similar game play videos mostly because I don't play them, the exceptions are stuff like prop hunt. I thought the audio was good, you spoke well and seemed to know what your were talking about. You got over 5000 subs so you must be doing something right :)

Wizz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Personally I am no a fan of COD or similar game play videos mostly because I don't play them, the exceptions are stuff like prop hunt. I thought the audio was good, you spoke well and seemed to know what your were talking about. You got over 5000 subs so you must be doing something right :)
thank you for the feedback mate, yeah I respect that not everyone loves COD but I try my best to know what I'm talking about before I start haha

Thanks though dude

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah you were good. I think challenges that make it harder for you to win would make for good viewing, like a handicap for the other players - its always fun to watch such skilled players sweat a little, that's speaking as a thoroughly unskilled player B)

The audio was good, I thought maybe you could have had the game a little louder but I like sfx, your voice was clear and understandable and pleasant to listen to. I thought you sounded like mickey from doctor who.