Review my concept

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys,
I'd love to hear your input on the concept of our channel. We have a few older videos, but the main concept now is our Twin Versus Twin series. We plan on making a new video every week and the challenges will run the gamut of the imagination.

Anything you can compete in we plan to go. This is sort of a test to see how alike or different we are being identical twins. We are trying to make the videos as interesting as possible and that means making them look good too. I'd love to hear what you think about the long term possibilities for the channel as well as the execution on the series thus far.

My channel link is here and that should be all you need.

We have several ideas in development for future competitions:
Madden 2016
Short and Long term memory
Puzzle solving
Eating a dozen donuts
Drinking 6 light beer
Shooting 100 underhanded free throws
Archery
Typing speed
etc.

Thanks so much for taking the time. It's really appreciated.

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like this idea! Short, sweet, and exciting. I think you have some really good stuff planned.

Reactions: AM2PM
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The purple rectangle box below that they have for me has a link that has an incorrect URL. LOL. It would violate the terms of agreement for me to paste the correct link here. Anyway, shooting 100 underhanded free throws is interesting.

Last edited:

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow, the concept's actually pretty interesting and unique, I kinda like it. And it definitely has enormous potential for future videos, I mean you can compete in just about anything.

Some cool stuff going on with your channel, I'm diggin' it. Keep it up!