Review my channel!

BuddyCrafted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer
hello BuddyCrafted here. I was wondering if you folks could do a review of my channel based on what I make as content. my new profile picture, outreach to my viewers, and my impact on social media. Not so much for the editing because I’m still working hardly on new software and learning new skills.

Thanks a lot!

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I've viewed a couple videos on your channel and here are my first impressions, this comes from a place if constructive criticism.
In the "about" section of your channel be sure to mention what type of content you make. Even if it's a few categories (videogames, short films etc)

I would also reccoment not having you logo at the very beginning of the video. The video I watched was a short film and had your logo as well as the title of the short. It total it took 20 seconds to get to the meat of the video.

Though I am not an expert, I would suggest adding a clip of something interesting in the video to hook attention, and then go in with the logo and title (which should be shortened down to 10 seconds max)

I hope this helps!