Review my channel people well sub back

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Here's my review:

The first thing that you need to look into doing is enabling your featured tab so that when people enter your youtube channel, it links directly to a featured video which then auto plays - gaining you more views, and also making the channel more interesting; they will see what your videos are like instantly (check out the YTtalkTV youtube channel because it has a video on this).
Also, I would recommend having the name of your channel in the youtube background that you have; this will make it more obvious and memorable to the viewer.
I see that with your videos so far, 3/4 of the uploads have been about crashes - helicopter/plane etc. Try and stick to one thing for all your videos (because then this can be what you are renowned for creating); this is because there is a random BMX clip in the middle which just seems a bit out of place next to the crash videos.
I also think that you should try making each of your videos slightly longer, this way the viewer has more to watch and it also is more viable of a reason for them to subscribe to your channel. As well as just making the clips in the video longer, you should try getting someone in the YTtalk community to make an intro for your channel along with some uncopyrighted music - this way your channel will now have more of a 'brand'.

However, I overall think that the content on your channel within the videos is very good, and you just need to keep the good work up and continue with what you are doing! :D

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for that mate, and well we will just stick to one thing and do odd videos now and then like our dancing one

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First.... that poor fence takes quite a beating, you may want to move.

As for the channel the videos are great, but you may want to really add more descriptions to the channel and videos to get more views.

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First.... that poor fence takes quite a beating, you may want to move.

As for the channel the videos are great, but you may want to really add more descriptions to the channel and videos to get more views.
fence been there for ages it neeeds to go and thanks for the feed back