Review My Channel? - New YouTuber Wanting to Improve

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I started posting on this channel about last month and I was growing quick at the beginning and then it stopped.... (i say growing quick i only have 46 subs)

I want to be able to improve my videos and improve my channel. If anyone can give me an honest review I would really respect that as I would rather have the truth than a lie ahaha, thanks for taking the time out of your day to check my channel out thanks ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHhRIYBfzqPIfvodUpkHug/videos

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think the vids that got most views, got most of them because people tend to enjoy watching good couples. Maybe it makes them want to live through your experiences idk. It just gives people a certain feeling. Not hair dying... lol tbh i don't see how that cont can be entertaining unless you have a huge fanbase that cat eat up whatever you put out!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I think the vids that got most views, got most of them because people tend to enjoy watching good couples. Maybe it makes them want to live through your experiences idk. It just gives people a certain feeling. Not hair dying... lol tbh i don't see how that cont can be entertaining unless you have a huge fanbase that cat eat up whatever you put out!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!
Okay thank you for the feedback it means a lot ^-^