Review My Channel! - LewisPlays also known as Lewis!

Would you subscribe to my channel?

• I Did

• Yes

• With Improvement

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LewisPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
LewisPlays

So I would like everyone to review my channel, I want everything reviewed from art to content.
I have been doing YouTube for around 5 weeks now and currently have achieved 83 subscribers and
1846 video views. I would personally say that my content is of good quality, I bought a studio microphone to improve my audio (At2020+) and have been putting a lot of time into editing my videos in order to remove any boring/unwanted parts and condense the videos into shorter, more enjoyable clips.

All constructive criticism is welcomed​
[DOUBLEPOST=1490906256,1490838041][/DOUBLEPOST]-

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Personal opinion don't get mad for it, but i do tend to redpill people.
Sound: i watched old and new vids, A+ on sound improvement.
Video: Idk what your render settings and recording settings are, but the video changes pixelation a** i watch it, i also notice studdering, and if i notice it, other people notice it.
Webcam: I don't see why you need a webcam, because you do not utilize it with edits, nor do you look at it to often enough to make me as a viewer get a feel like you are talking to me.
Speech: Enunciate man, practice enunciation it will make it more pleasant to listen yo your commentary, also try to talk to the webcam as if you are talking to a friend.
Overall: You have the basics, but you need to do something that will make you stand out. Try different things. I have a feeling you are trying to take over youtube by uploading in bulk . Some time a once a week highly edited themed video will get you further than daily uploads.
This is my honest opinion as a viewer
Hope it helped a bit
Best of luck to you man!

Reactions: LewisPlays