Review my channel for a free cookie..everyone loves cookies!

kman008

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go ahead, try your best!

kman008k

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ok, here's my review. Your channel is a little strange to me, because it's not really premeditated content. And in a way I found it kind of dull, because it wasn't full of humor and stuff, but at the same time it's kind of nice, because you are likeable guys, and it's like hanging out with you from my computer. So I'm sure there's an audience for it, you guys give off the vibe that you're just living your life and having a good time and not thinking too hard about anything. That's pretty cool to watch. Now where's my cookie yo?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
My review (sorry it's not long)

Have you ever thought about getting a custom background made?, since it'll make the channel more unique and more you!,
You don't have any information about you in your 'about me' section, maybe you should add some information about yourself so that you viewers will know you a little more, basically just state who you are and what type of video's you upload/will be uploading!,
You have 19 videos but no playlists...maybe you should organize your videos into playlists, so that your viewers can navigate to videos easily!,
The lighting and quality of your videos are great, you upload your videos in 720p, and the lighting is great!

Not much constructive feedback but there's my review!

kman008

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Drunk P3NQI1N. I will start working on what you wrote. Makes sense. I've only been doing it for 3 months now so it should get better. If not i'll retire early, leave my possessions behind, and live in the woods as long as it takes me to reach the enlightenment I need to succeed in this world. Until then.......by the way I ate all the cookies.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Thanks Drunk P3NQI1N. I will start working on what you wrote. Makes sense. I've only been doing it for 3 months now so it should get better. If not i'll retire early, leave my possessions behind, and live in the woods as long as it takes me to reach the enlightenment I need to succeed in this world. Until then.......by the way I ate all the cookies.
Haha, and Now you owe me a cookie! :p

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so far I watched a few videos and I'm not sure why but they entertained me. LOL
Here are some points I'd like to mention....

1 - If anything I find your channel to be quite original and unique... bonus points for that.
2 - I'm sorry about the hookah. *Pours out some liquor* - "rest in pieces homie" :p
3 - Unique Moustache shaving... you might appreciate this video btw LOL
4 - bonus points for the bungee jumping!
5 - Like symp mention, it helps that you and your friends seems to be very nice, down to earth kinda guys.
6 - I'm curious to see more vids from you in the near future.

All in all, I think you might have something going here...
--- merged: Mar 12, 2012 11:14 PM ---
Oh yeah i'll want my cookie too please thank you. :D

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well and that's the thing, it's not like... entertainment in the usual sense, but I felt like I was like... somewhere i wanted to be. It's like watching your videos is escaping to go hang out with these cool people you wish you really knew. I can see alot of people latching onto that.

kman008

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to tell you that there are cookies left but unfortunately I left the back door open and this guy came in......

Thanks for all the good comments though. My only concern at the moment is the variety. I just hope I'm not to inconsistent with my content, but at the same time it helps me show family and friends what I've been up to. Maybe later in I'll start a different channel for boozin infusion. I hope to improve as time goes on. This site is a great resource for everything I'm gonna need to improve my channel. It also get my head bobbin right back (3stuffshow). As far as the hookah goes, I have another one on order. I will smoke vodka, theres no doubt about that.

By the way, how long have some of you guys been doing this for?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I would love to tell you that there are cookies left but unfortunately I left the back door open and this guy came in......

Thanks for all the good comments though. My only concern at the moment is the variety. I just hope I'm not to inconsistent with my content, but at the same time it helps me show family and friends what I've been up to. Maybe later in I'll start a different channel for boozin infusion. I hope to improve as time goes on. This site is a great resource for everything I'm gonna need to improve my channel. It also get my head bobbin right back (3stuffshow). As far as the hookah goes, I have another one on order. I will smoke vodka, theres no doubt about that.

By the way, how long have some of you guys been doing this for?
I'm somewhere between the 1 and a half and 2 month period I believe. I'm bad with time, but I think I'm approaching two months. I have 2600 views and 56 subs. However, for the first half of my being on here I was promoting, I was posting video responses and posting my videos in different forums like this one. For some reason I haven't done that in about a week or so, I just... haven't felt like it lol. But my sub count is still rising so that's a good sign. I need to get back to promoting, I guess I just get scared people will think I'm annoying. But yeah, I've been vlogging roughly 2 months, and been on this forum almost just as long, pretty much right after I started vlogging I searched forums to help me out and found this one right away.

I think you could totally do skits. I mean I watch you, and just naturally without any planning or scripting you have charisma and personality and all this stuff going for you, why not try to write out some funny sketches and act em out? You seem like you've got the outgoing personality for it, I think that's what would seal the deal for me. Right now I'm going "this is cool, I'd like to hang with these guys, this is great" But I'm looking for more than just liking the vibe of you guys hanging out and showing me different things, I'm wanting to see you put on a show. I want something with a beginning, a climax, and a finale you know? And I just look at your personality, and I TOTALLY think you could pull it off, ever thought of trying something like that? (And if you already did and I haven't seen it, sorry, all my criticisms come from watching 3 of your videos, the costume one, the mustache one, and the like... was it cooking? You were showing me how to make something...) but yeah, that's what I'd really like to see come from your channel, and I believe you could do it

kman008

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm will attempt to try it out. I'm not an actor, but I guess that's the beauty of Youtube. How do promote your videos? I started using Reddit a little bit, but its not the greatest for getting views if your not on the front page. Maybe I'll commit a crime to get my name out in the public. I was planning on doing it anyway if I became an artist, so I might as well. What should I do:

1) Commit a break an enter at Toy's are Us for light sabers and attempt to subdue the cops with the force?
2) Steal candy from a baby and give it to homeless (Robin Hood type of crime)
3) Flash spectators with my p***s, painted green, while yelling "Hulk Smash"

This would probably get me some good publicity, although jail time limits my video production.