Review my channel? Editing for a bargain?

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all just woundering if you could all review my channel?? when I hit 2k subs I will charge for my editing!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey! Here's My Review!,

I like your background because it's custom and it is unique to you, the black makes the purple really stand out!,
I think you could improve your 'About Me' section, as it doesn't have much information about you!, you could add things such as what type of videos you make and what videos are coming soon!, also add some information about yourself in there too!,
You have a heap of videos which are 720p, your videos are amazing, especially the editing! (well that's the whole point; the editing), the music you put behind your videos are very relevant and get my heart beating!,
One of the only things I'd change is the length of your intro, since it's a little long, maybe try to cut it down to 5-6 seconds; although this is not highly necessary.

Hope I Helped ;)

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! Here's My Review!,

I like your background because it's custom and it is unique to you, the black makes the purple really stand out!,
I think you could improve your 'About Me' section, as it doesn't have much information about you!, you could add things such as what type of videos you make and what videos are coming soon!, also add some information about yourself in there too!,
You have a heap of videos which are 720p, your videos are amazing, especially the editing! (well that's the whole point; the editing), the music you put behind your videos are very relevant and get my heart beating!,
One of the only things I'd change is the length of your intro, since it's a little long, maybe try to cut it down to 5-6 seconds; although this is not highly necessary.

Hope I Helped ;)
Ok thanks alot man I will get to work with them little fixes, & I am working on getting a new intro, when I have purchased my new capture card (HD-PVR) next week I will see how much is left in my palpal to get me a nice purple 3D custom intro :D

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Ok thanks alot man I will get to work with them little fixes, & I am working on getting a new intro, when I have purchased my new capture card (HD-PVR) next week I will see how much is left in my palpal to get me a nice purple 3D custom intro :D
Awesome!, Glad I could help ;)

Reactions: Jordan Wilcox