Review: Meat Flavored Cigar I Found on the Floor of a Gas Station

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I've been doing weird heavily edited videos since I got back into making videos again, but this time I decided to back off on the editing and let the story shine mostly. What am I doing right that I should continue? Am I funny....at all?
Any constructive feedback/tips you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Demetrius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think what you're doing is great. You're good on camera, and I love your personality.

"Weird" is fun because it gives you the freedom & opportunity to play around to your heart's content and nobody can really tell you it's wrong. So my suggestion would be to have as much fun as possible with your videos (it looks like you already do have a lot of fun) and push the weirdness as far as possible.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I think what you're doing is great. You're good on camera, and I love your personality.

"Weird" is fun because it gives you the freedom & opportunity to play around to your heart's content and nobody can really tell you it's wrong. So my suggestion would be to have as much fun as possible with your videos (it looks like you already do have a lot of fun) and push the weirdness as far as possible.
I really appreciate the encouragement to to push my weirdness as far as possible lol I've gotten the opposite a couple of times they were like "maybe try doing a REAL review of a real product" and I'm like... why would I want to be normal and like everyone else- then their complaint would be "you're too generic and doing what everyone else is doing" you can't make everyone happy, so I'd rather be doing something that I have fun doing and hope that there are other weirdos that accept me and all of my weirdness haha

Reactions: Demetrius

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I thought it was pretty funny and creative. I liked that format better than the more highly edited video's