Review Me

Moonschool

Birmingham.
Reaction score
Views don't come overnight, but I will try and help. Use better and more tags in your video, use titles you would search for yourself, only do videos you would watch (if you wouldn't want to watch it then no one else would) and network more.

Reactions: Michael

MrCompEng

Go to my channel... Or I will find you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Views don't come overnight, but I will try and help. Use better and more tags in your video, use titles you would search for yourself, only do videos you would watch (if you wouldn't want to watch it then no one else would) and network more.
i only upload things i am proud of so that is ok but as for tags, i really dont know what to put besides minecraft lets, play and the title or for cod i dont know what else to put besides title, the version of cod and the game mode

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
this is what i would do (this is from my standpoint and I'm not trying to offend you)

I noticed that a lot of your videos have < 100 views per video. Try making your content more entertaining, and maybe put some thought into it. If you are more entertaining people will spread you around more and people will be more likely to watch your stuff. That being said if YOU think your entertaining it doesn't mean you really are. Show your videos to friends and family and have them give you an honest opinion on whether or not they thought it was entertaining. The views will come with the content!

MrCompEng

Go to my channel... Or I will find you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is what i would do (this is from my standpoint and I'm not trying to offend you)

I noticed that a lot of your videos have < 100 views per video. Try making your content more entertaining, and maybe put some thought into it. If you are more entertaining people will spread you around more and people will be more likely to watch your stuff. That being said if YOU think your entertaining it doesn't mean you really are. Show your videos to friends and family and have them give you an honest opinion on whether or not they thought it was entertaining. The views will come with the content!
no offence taken at all, as for my minecraft yeah i am trying to be more entertaining and it is coming along but slowly as I am slightly mic shy, as for my commentaries I feel they are getting better but again that is just me. Have you seen any of those? Please if you have time look back at an old commentary of mine and one of my latest and compare. Is it getting better?

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing I noticed right away is that your titles and descriptions are kind of weak. In order for people to watch they need to find the videos , so here's what I suggest.
1. Figure out what your best keyword is
2. Put that keyword in the title - twice if possible without sounding spammy
3. Put that keyword as the very first thing in your description
4. Write a nice long description using your main keyword throughout the description
5. Get the URL for the video, and put it back into the description (this is so that if anyone embeds the video, there will be a text link back to it in the description which will boost ranking)
6. Use a free views site like enhance views to get more views.