Review Intro

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I made a new intro which you can see on my latest video. I just want to know, what do you think of it ? Is the audio loud enough ? Stuff like that. Thanks ! :)

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like the visual part but maybe change up the music a little. It was cool for the first few seconds but after that it got a little annoying

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
change ur banner u have a facecam, so u no need an emoctions use a pic of urself, if u have any trouble about urself, stay chill u are beautiful^^. the intro is beatiful, but too long 14s are really few second, but for an intro are too much, try to do that on 10 or less ^^. u get more audience on first 30s of ur video so if u waste 14, u have less chances to get viewers^^

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn't think it was bad at all, it looks professional and very well-made. 11 second intros aren't too bad, but with the music you have I think it would be best to shorten it just a little bit, maybe to around 6 or 7 seconds. Intros don't need to be long, and there are parts where a couple seconds could easily be chopped without ruining the quality of the intro.

But it wasn't bad regardless, if I wasn't looking at it with a critical eye, it would not have bothered me at all.

Reactions: Daisyah

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't think it was bad at all, it looks professional and very well-made. 11 second intros aren't too bad, but with the music you have I think it would be best to shorten it just a little bit, maybe to around 6 or 7 seconds. Intros don't need to be long, and there are parts where a couple seconds could easily be chopped without ruining the quality of the intro.

But it wasn't bad regardless, if I wasn't looking at it with a critical eye, it would not have bothered me at all.

Thanks for the tip! i get what you're saying ill cut it

Itsvictorslife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey i couldn't find your intro video(maybe I'm going blind or something), i watched your video titled, "normal definition vs black definition", you're quite funny. I learned some new black slang that i didn't even know existed, and I'm black!! lol good video

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with what the others are saying. Its on the long end of things. I would say anything between 5-8 seconds max is an intro people wont skip

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I agree with the criticism on here about the length but I also thought it was pretty flashing and set up the video really well :D It really represents the type of youtuber you are and your style of entertainment (just based on that normal definition vs black definition video I watched) Also I think you could put your insta and twitter at the end of the video to remind people to check it out (just my opinion tho)

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I made a new intro which you can see on my latest video. I just want to know, what do you think of it ? Is the audio loud enough ? Stuff like that. Thanks ! :)
Hi Daisyah! I checked out your newest video and thought the intro was really dope and caught my attention real good! Although I feel like it should be a tad bit shorter? As it is, is completely fine though! Really liked your video as well. <3 Hope I helped!

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your intros pretty good but like others are saying maybe change the music as it seems like its stuck on repeat or somthing but other wise i really like the intro!