Review for my new video idea

Wildfiremicro

Reaction score
I am doing a video series on different locations in Video games and i would love some feedback on the editing, my commentary, and if the video is entertaining or interesting

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,
I am quite new to being a youtuber myself, but I will try to give you my feedback. :)

I like the way you have edited the video. Overall it is a nice and short video and the idea behind is interesting. The audio volume is a bit low for your commentary, while the music/game sounds (for example: the zombie sounds or the weapon slashing sounds) are much louder. Maybe you could try to balance these out a bit? Sometimes it is a bit difficult to hear you because of the music/game sounds.

The commentary is also good and relevant to the video. Maybe a small improvement would be to react more energetically to the events that are happening. This could also be solved by improving the commentary audio volume.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Wildfiremicro

Wildfiremicro

Reaction score
Hey,
I am quite new to being a youtuber myself, but I will try to give you my feedback. :)

I like the way you have edited the video. Overall it is a nice and short video and the idea behind is interesting. The audio volume is a bit low for your commentary, while the music/game sounds (for example: the zombie sounds or the weapon slashing sounds) are much louder. Maybe you could try to balance these out a bit? Sometimes it is a bit difficult to hear you because of the music/game sounds.

The commentary is also good and relevant to the video. Maybe a small improvement would be to react more energetically to the events that are happening. This could also be solved by improving the commentary audio volume.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely lower the volume next time.
I will try to put a bit more feedback and energy to the commentary
Also if you want to see more, you can subcribe.
(also those zombies are feral ghouls made by radiation.

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely lower the volume next time.
I will try to put a bit more feedback and energy to the commentary
Also if you want to see more, you can subcribe.
(also those zombies are feral ghouls made by radiation.
I checked your channel a bit, nice content :) good quality but I think you can do away with some of the very short videos you have (the ones shorter than 30 seconds).
I have personally never searched or was inclined to click on a gaming video that was so short, have you considered compiling a montage with them?

Reactions: Wildfiremicro

Wildfiremicro

Reaction score
I checked your channel a bit, nice content :) good quality but I think you can do away with some of the very short videos you have (the ones shorter than 30 seconds).
I have personally never searched or was inclined to click on a gaming video that was so short, have you considered compiling a montage with them?
i very well just might. Thanks again :)