Review for my channel website?

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
https://www.holisticmerlina.com/

Hey everyone!

I've just published a website as a sort of intro to my channel and I could use some feedback. I only have a short introduction, my videos, and social media information, and I'm wondering if there's anything else I should add to it.

Any other advice and feedback is really appreciated.

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I only saw three things that stood out as needing attention:

1. Clicking on your "Contact" button on the right side of your menu bar doesn't drop the page down to your contact section. Instead it moves the page to your "Home" section.
2. Adding more than three videos to your "Latest Videos" playlist might be a good idea. Or at least a large graphic link to your YouTube channel next to the playlist.
3. Changing the color/font of your site provider so it's more inline with your sites color scheme would make that link less garish (If that's something you can do).

Overall you have a very pretty website. It's clean, crisp and well laid out. Very bright and cheery. I liked the way you can click on your embedded player to shuffle through videos. But my favorite part was the way the page scrolls as you click on the menu bar links, that was awesome! Congratulations on a great looking site!

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks fine to me. Other than what has already been pointed out, the whole layout is nice and clean. It's great to have that since it can get confusing if a lot of things are going on.

Anyways, keep up the grind.

Reactions: Merlina Rodas

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
I only saw three things that stood out as needing attention:

1. Clicking on your "Contact" button on the right side of your menu bar doesn't drop the page down to your contact section. Instead it moves the page to your "Home" section.
2. Adding more than three videos to your "Latest Videos" playlist might be a good idea. Or at least a large graphic link to your YouTube channel next to the playlist.
3. Changing the color/font of your site provider so it's more inline with your sites color scheme would make that link less garish (If that's something you can do).

Overall you have a very pretty website. It's clean, crisp and well laid out. Very bright and cheery. I liked the way you can click on your embedded player to shuffle through videos. But my favorite part was the way the page scrolls as you click on the menu bar links, that was awesome! Congratulations on a great looking site!
Thank you very much for the feedback! I will look into correcting the things you mentioned...

The only thing I can't fix now is the number of videos lol .. I'm pretty new to YouTube and i only have 3 videos on my channel, but I will definitely add them to my site as i make more videos

Thanks again

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oh, sorry about that Merlina, I never looked to see how many videos you'd made!

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Oh, sorry about that Merlina, I never looked to see how many videos you'd made!
No worries at all! I wasn't able to fix the colour for the site provider unfortunately, I'd have to pay for that, so once I increase my budget a bit, I'll get rid of that

I did however, fix the link on my menu bar... thanks again for the feedback!