Review for a fitness video? Be harsh please

GigFlint

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Looking for some feedback on my first video in like a year (used to make videos a long time ago)
I decided I wanted to try a fitness channel since my instagram has a decent amount of followers. Please be brutally honest and how I can improve.

Thanks a ton

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Good Morning Bro,

I'll cut right to it! You have a hell of a lot of potential and a drive to help people which alone will easily help you succeed but you need to start with consistency. If times is an issue for you at present due to other priorities then try making quick workout video, where you give a quick explanation followed by a demonstration of what needs to be done and your ending comments.

I feel you are committed but at present lack commitment if you know what i mean. Honestly I feel you'd do very well, you have great charisma, very likable personality and give off a great positive vibe.

Areas to work on:
  • About: You need to let viewers know who you are and what they can expect from you. Getting them to know you and understand what your goals are and how you plan to help others is a good start as it allows viewers to start framing their impression about you.
  • Come up with a schedule for your uploads and be consistant
  • Work on your overall branding as it's a tad bit dull
  • Thumbnails could use a bit of tweaking
  • Use playlists to your advantage to create different series of workouts or other related videos

Your videos and the way you present yourself is great and you have nice clear and understandable audio which is great. Also your descriptions are good as well just be sure to mention your title in your description as well, cause this will help you rank better as you are able to be found more when people search certain topics.

The "Greatness" is already there, you just need to embrace it Bro!

You also already have many ideas you could make videos on:
  1. Diet Plans
  2. Building a routine that would work for you
  3. Routine Guidlines
  4. Routine Workouts
  5. Simple to do workouts (Indoors & Outdoors)
  6. Intense Five Minute Burns (Get creative for the hardcore audience)
  7. Freeletics (Hope i spelt it right)
  8. Body Maintenance (conditional type training hot or cold weather)
Bro there is so much you can do and as mentioned above if you put in the dedication, the universe is the limit!!!!!

Side Note: You might want to fix your channel link on the forums for future posts.

I hope I was not to harsh but you asked for it, also I know you asked for info about the video but I felt you have so much potential I just mention everything!

I wish you all of the best Bro and I'll be checking in to see your progress as well!