Review/Feedback on new Channel Trailer

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
We've only recently started trying to really grow our channel and it seems (according to the 'experts') that the first step was creating a channel-trailer.
We just put the trailer on our channel a week or so ago so i'm asking for some feedback, specifically:
1) Is the quality acceptable
2) Does it adequately convey to you in those 43 seconds, what the channel is about?
3) Assuming you were interested in the type of content we publish, would it make you instantly and uncontrollably hit the subscribe button??

Open to any other comments/critique on the trailer as well as any of the videos but mainly asking about the trailer/info video for now.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel trailer is great quality! If I were interested in trails and stuff, I would subscribe. It absolutely tells me exactly what I would find on your channel!

Reactions: The NotARubicon!

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I also think the trailer was great! It wasn't too long but it was able to convey what your channel was about in a very interesting way. Great job!

Style Child

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi NotaRubicon!
Honestly i thought your channel trailer was amongst the best iv seen! it was highly proffessional and the quality of it was incredible. not to long, not to short and gave enough information to make me want to watch more! well done man, keep your video production like that and im sure your channel will shortly blow up!
all the best.
-Alex