Revenue Increase after February 20th

Solo Feeders

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

I know the new YPP requirements affected a lot of people, and I am truly sorry for all the creators that lost monetization.

But since the decrease in the amount of partners, Ive seen a large Increase in my monthly revenue.

My CPM, RPM doesnt seem to have been affected, but the amount of ads I get now per view is crazy!

I know this probably makes sense because less creators = more ads to go around. But I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen? And Im curious to see what kind of content are seeing an Increase in adds. In my case, it's gaming tutorials.

And Ive also seen a significant Increase in views, but that must be something to do with my niche.

Reactions: TheRavensFlock

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can imagine that would be the case, that less channels who have the partnership, the more ads on the channels who has the ability to put ads on it.
I´m one of those affected by the monetisation, so I don´t have any ads on my channel. But good for you who has it!

Reactions: Solo Feeders

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Atleast it works as intended then. I just started so I can't comment on it. But im looking forward to catching up and stealing all your surplus adds. :D

Solo Feeders

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Atleast it works as intended then. I just started so I can't comment on it. But im looking forward to catching up and stealing all your surplus adds. :D
Haha. Thats the attitude! I welcome it!

There are so many talented creators that due to small niche or short videos, were affected.

But I wish you the best of luck! And know you will succeed :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive seen no real jump since then. After the drop off 1st Jan my revenue has slowly grown again.

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Are you aware though of the natural swings in revenue? Even big channels get effected by it, but basically December is a massive month for revenue, where as January into February sees a significant drop in general and across the board, then with the end of the month things begin to pick back up as spring draws closer. That maybe what you are noticing..

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You are so naive. Look the CPM, it didn't change. BIGGEST JOKE!!! I knew it. Youtube doesn't want to share the money. Youtube Money is going to Premium Monetization like Logan Paul, Pewdiepie, Vevo, etc.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You are so naive. Look the CPM, it didn't change. BIGGEST JOKE!!! I knew it. Youtube doesn't want to share the money. Youtube Money is going to Premium Monetization like Logan Paul, Pewdiepie, Vevo, etc.
He said his revenue increased, but his CPM didn't. That means he's getting a higher concentration of ads. What are you even disputing?