RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE MARIO

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
A little skit i did on the whole "Return The Slab" episode of Courage The Cowardly Dog. This is one of my older videos, one that i'm not ranting in lol.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT XD

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG MAN i thought i was the only one that was watching Courage the couwardly dog OMG DUDE YOURE AWESOME HAHAHAHAHA

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The return the slab episode scared the crap out of me when I watched it as a child

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Hell yeah, i still watch courage. I miss the old cartoon network, the crap these days is complete garbage. XD

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
now don`t get me wroung i don`t have anything againtst the new cartoon network, thanks to it i could learn english lol but the newer cartoons are ... just ... decent to watch ... let say chowder ot flap jack yeah theyre nice but theyre nothing in comparison to when toonami was rocking and rolling or for example some cartoons back in the good old days like swat cats or the mask lol, omg i used to go bonkers with those cartoons lol and there was one more i can`t remember the name it was esentialy 3 guis with special suits that when put on they would contact a space station and they would be beamed some gadgets that go attatched on the suits and they turn in to part machines like a motorsicle or a submarine etc, not that was the good stuff lol