Return Announcement?

that was preheaps the most epic video ive watched so awesome and how much fun would that wrestling be got to give you a sub there cant wait till the new videos come

that was preheaps the most epic video ive watched so awesome and how much fun would that wrestling be got to give you a sub there cant wait till the new videos come

haha thank you brother! well im gonna link the video of my final match sub to that channel for all the wrestling stuff!

best video ever. I thought they were brock lesnar gloves for a moment. Nice bray wyatt style promo there, cant wait, will defo message you :p

thats the link to my last 3 matches before my hiatus!

as for the gloves i trained in Martial arts i started using them well before Brock had his first UFC fight haha. i guess it does have a bray wyatt vibe ah? :D no words needed!

haha thank you brother! well im gonna link the video of my final match sub to that channel for all the wrestling stuff!

thats the link to my last 3 matches before my hiatus!

as for the gloves i trained in Martial arts i started using them well before Brock had his first UFC fight haha. i guess it does have a bray wyatt vibe ah? :D no words needed!
Im soooooooooooooooooo watching this right now!!!!!!!!!

Back