[RESOLVED] What Happens When Your Contract Expires?

Riley Owen

That Aussie Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm a partner with Social Blade (RPM) and I was just wondering what do I have to when my contract expires? Do they renew it automatically unless I contact them or do I have to renew it myself?

Liquidsolidus9000

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
From what I've heard, it'll be automatically renewed, unless you contact them like a month before it expires and tell them you don't want it to be renewed.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I've heard, it'll be automatically renewed, unless you contact them like a month before it expires and tell them you don't want it to be renewed.
It will be renewed automatically.

Well I just noticed you had to contact them 3 months before expire, to leave, otherwise you can't leave them for an entire year, and because I really wanted to leave them I made a ticket about RPM made a contract breach.

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow what a great question that is answered in a direct and legally binding way right in... your contract you signed!

Yeah, just read it. You don't have to be a lawyer.

That said, it probably says you need to provide notification you no longer wish to be a partner within 30 days of it expiring or it auto-renews.. but it could just as easily say you need to provide 90 days warning within the last 120 days... or it could say you need to send an email on the blue moon prior to the end of your contract term... or it could say you are stuck their for live with it never ending and automatically renewing forever.

Seriously read your damn contracts people.

Personally I removed ALL autorenewing language from my contract.