[RESOLVED] SUB COUNT IS STUCK

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Hey!

I'm having this odd issue, where my subscriber count is not rising on my Youtube page.

Just a quick note, yes, I did read the stickied thread, but it did not help me.

In the following 2 pictures, I'm showing you my frozen sub. count on both public and my admin YT page view.

And here, my unfrozen sub count, when I click the '18676 Subscribers' button on my profile view.

Can anyone help me? This has been going on for 5 days already. I think Google's servers are better than that =)
Merged your thread with the sticky. There's really nothing we can do about it now. We just gotta wait for it to update over there.

Reactions: Crown

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried to reply, and then the thread was gone... guess I'll just copy my take on it here...

I have seen it go both ways with my subs and my views. I guess it depends on what query they run when. You might have gotten some views and subs just after they update your main page, and they don't show up until they run the query for your analytics. YouTube only has so much processing power, I guess that is why it takes them so long to put your earnings estimate out. With all the data they have to go trough for every user it can take a while for one thing to catch up to the other.

AKA: Don't worry about it... It's a YouTube thing.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Just a quick note, yes, I did read the stickied thread, but it did not help me.
We are all aware of the problem. The sticky isn't there to provide a solution. It is there so that everyone sees it so that they don't start multiple threads on the same subject. So there was really no need to start yet another thread about this.

Reactions: JeriKane

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I know it doesn't matter and it will update itself soon anyway - but not seeing the total sub count on the channel page is getting on my nerves now!!
My channel page sub count is over 100 short now!

FancyWeasel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
They're doin' this for a long-time. This isn't a glitch it's a new process. Like with views, it isn't real time for now, they keep checking the subscribers "legitimity". So yeah, I hope I help'd. :-D

ric

Reaction score
I'm not sure where this belongs I can't comment on youtube help forum I get a error message
communicating with the server.can anyone help

MazaParaza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube had tried to fix the glitch on the counter one day, since I tried to see my updated subs and just sent me to a screen that YouTube is not letting me access this at the moment because of issues. After that, the counter just got stuck. "Fixing the glitch"

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
They're doin' this for a long-time. This isn't a glitch it's a new process. Like with views, it isn't real time for now, they keep checking the subscribers "legitimity". So yeah, I hope I help'd. :-D
I agree, I think it's a new process too. They used to audit the subs once a week and now they seem to be doing it more often.

My sub count has now updated but I'm going to keep this stickied until everyone gets used to this new process :)

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nope - mine has not yet updated. Main channel page is around 200 subs less then my actual sub count.....

thespider

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
mine too but I get sbs from psn so who knows