[Resolved] Adobe CC Problem- PLEASE HELP

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
So, I have downloaded adobe premiere pro cc, as an upgrade to cs6. It is just a trial to check it out but when tried to run it after installation it said 'adobe premiere pro has stopped working' and it simply won't allow me to use it no matter how many times I open it, restart the computer.

I uninstalled the program so I could re-install it to see if that would fix it. When I do try to do that it brings me to creative cloud manager and it says premiere pro- up to date, like it doesn't know I have uninstalled it. It does not appear in the downloads either due to this.

Can anyone help me out? This is very important as the cs6 version would allow me to link an after effects comp with it but after effects is now cc but premiere is still cs6 and I am unable to do that, along with other linking things.

I thank anyone who can help me out!

Glup

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Call adobe. The trial is their business. If you're a pirate though, that might be affecting it somehow.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Call adobe. The trial is their business. If you're a pirate though, that might be affecting it somehow.
oh sorry it's sorted now! thanks anyway :)