Request Requesting for a new Channel banner and Avatar.

shadow263

Hello i'm here because I am looking for someone here who could make me a channel banner and Avatar for my channel. Now if you check out my channel most of my videos are based on fnaf and some other games and I was hoping to get a banner based on what I am play unless you have a better idea i'm happy to hear. For the avatar something with my name because at the moment my Avatar and channel banner are minecraft which I use to play but now I don't. So if anyone is up for the task there is no time limit and i'm happy if you would want me to pay a few dollars for them if you need any more info don't be afraid to ask thanks for reading and or making these for me or just one of them up to you. =D
- Shadow263.

Hey! I am interested in making you some art for your channel!
here is some of my work!

2yqZJEQ.jpg

Z2an4OX.jpg

OAkIEH4.jpg

TSXup1W.jpg

hp99X11.jpg

Hey thanks for being interested in making these for me now for my channel banner would you be able to theme it to five nights at freddys?? or do you have something else in mind and are you wanting me to give you money to make these or are you willing to make these for free I don't mind either way the choice is yours.

Hey there! I mostly do themed banners and avatars. I always do channel branding as a whole and a logo that you can just place on thumbnails and other stuff. I'd be happy to make you everything for free! I'd be really happy if you could give me a shout out :) ! Are you free later today? we can talk a bit and discuss the design and branding for your channel. It can be any platform (Skype, TS, Discord etc.). Just message me or comment down below. :)
Here is my latest work for asmoK. It is just an avatar and a logo.
asmoK black copy.jpg asmoK white.jpg asmoK black transparent.png asmoK white transparent.png
This is a banner I made a long time for a friend of mine with a Rust there :) Purplex-Banner-Youtube.png

Last edited:
Hey thanks for being interested in making these for me now for my channel banner would you be able to theme it to five nights at freddys?? or do you have something else in mind and are you wanting me to give you money to make these or are you willing to make these for free I don't mind either way the choice is yours.
Hi I can make a FNAF banner!
The Cost would be $6.23
thats in dollars, please let me know if you have any special requirements and social media links to add!
please add your email address below so I can email you properly! :)

Hey there! I mostly do themed banners and avatars. I always do channel branding as a whole and a logo that you can just place on thumbnails and other stuff. I'd be happy to make you everything for free! I'd be really happy if you could give me a shout out :) ! Are you free later today? we can talk a bit and discuss the design and branding for your channel. It can be any platform (Skype, TS, Discord etc.). Just message me or comment down below. :)
Here is my latest work for asmoK. It is just an avatar and a logo.
View attachment 39945 View attachment 39948 View attachment 39946 View attachment 39947
This is a banner I made a long time for a friend of mine with a Rust there :) View attachment 39953
Hey sorry it's 11.00 pm at night so could we chat another time if that is alright with you?[DOUBLEPOST=1490105232,1490105125][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I can make a FNAF banner!
The Cost would be $6.23
thats in dollars, please let me know if you have any special requirements and social media links to add!
please add your email address below so I can email you properly! :)
Hey let me think about it it's late at night for me i'll think about it over night and get back to you and Group16 GFX tomorrow.

Hey sorry it's 11.00 pm at night so could we chat another time if that is alright with you?[DOUBLEPOST=1490105232,1490105125][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey let me think about it it's late at night for me i'll think about it over night and get back to you and Group16 GFX tomorrow.
Sure m8 no problem just hit me up when you can :)

Greetings shadow263!

It would be a pleasure to help you!

I have been working with youtubers and twitch streamers for the last year!

I already developed intros, sub and like animations, banners, avatars and even websites!

If u are interested on my product be free to contact me so i can show some of my work later
635356669595017022.png

Regards, kikojfmr

Sure m8 no problem just hit me up when you can :)
Hey i'm just curious as to why you would do all this for free. Usually people want a few dollars to make these so i'm just curious if you don't want to answer that's okay.
Greetings shadow263!

It would be a pleasure to help you!

I have been working with youtubers and twitch streamers for the last year!

I already developed intros, sub and like animations, banners, avatars and even websites!

If u are interested on my product be free to contact me so i can show some of my work later
635356669595017022.png

Regards, kikojfmr
Hi could you send some of your latest work like everyone else has thankyou.[DOUBLEPOST=1490166985,1490151773][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Group16 GFX I am happy to let you make these for me and we could discuss this a bit more through Skype my Skype name is shadow263.

Hey i'm just curious as to why you would do all this for free. Usually people want a few dollars to make these so i'm just curious if you don't want to answer that's okay.
Hey, The thing is I love doing graphics and love helping out people who need any. Since I waste most of my nights doing such stuff I dont mind doing it for free sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Back